Book a Court
Booking Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
– Masks are recommended when not on court.
– Social Distancing when not on court is recommended
– Bookings Cannot be made on the half hour between Monday and Thurdsay from 6pm to 10pm, there will be a $20 penatly for those that book during those times on the half hour. All other times are acceptable to book on the half hour.
– Payments will appear on your bank statement as an “Ezidebit Australia” transaction.
– Bookings cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice may be transferred to another day without penalty.
– Bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice may be made up in an off peak time and will incur a 10% admin fee.
– No refunds will be given on any bookings but may be made up as per conditions 2 & 3 above.
– Please call the club to cancel or transfer your booking.
– For Member booking entitlements, please refer to membership conditions or contact the club.